What is Personal Injury?
Personal injury is a legal term for damage to the body, emotions, or mind instead of an injury to property. Personal injury lawsuits are filed against the entity or the person that caused harm to their mind or body.
Person injury can include defamation of character, product defects, medical malpractice, and vehicle accidents. To ensure the personal injury case has validity in the eyes of the law, consider hiring a personal injury lawyer in Costa Mesa who can help you to get your full personal injury compensation.
What are the Causes of Personal Injury?
Serious injuries can arise from various sources, and they can vary in how they impact a victim’s life, from brain damage to broken phones. In many cases, personal injury occurs because of the following:
- Vehicle accident: Vehicle accidents are inevitable, and we can not control the acts of others on the road, but we can claim compensation by hiring a personal injury lawyer in Irvine if you have suffered from another driver’s negligence.
- Wrongful death is a type of claim brought forward when someone has been killed due to someone else’s negligence. It can leave one family devastated both financially and emotionally. These cases are common in trucks, workplaces, and car accidents.
What Compensation May Be Available in a Personal Injury Claim?
Depending on the severity of the injuries and the impact they have on your life, you can seek compensation for any of the following damages that are mentioned below:
- Pain and suffering
- Present and future medical bills related to their injuries
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Lost wages
- Loss of career or earning capacity
- Punitive damages if the liable party’s malfeasance went beyond negligence.
In this entire personal injury claim process, you will not be directly dealing with the liable party since your lawyer will handle everything. Personal injury lawyers in Costa Mesa represented many victims over the years and won them substantial verdicts and settlements.
Why Choose Castro & Co. to hire a Personal Injury lawyer?
Castro & Co. specializes in personal injury claims and accident-related injuries. We provide our clients with reliable advice and tactics that are needed in compensation claims. Our injury lawyers offer the legal advice you need to win a personal injury case and receive the full compensation you deserve.
For details, you can call us to schedule an appointment with a personal injury lawyer in Irvine or visit our law offices.
You can file your lawsuit within 2 years from the date of the accident. For that, you can take help from a personal injury lawyer in Irvine
It depends upon the severity of the injury. In many cases, it takes a few weeks, and in some cases, it may take months to resolve such cases. You may take the help of a personal injury lawyer in Costa Mesa.
That depends on whether you need a personal injury lawyer in Costa Mesa. If the severity of the personal injury is beyond your control, where you can settle things by yourself, then it is better to have a personal injury lawyer who can present you in a court of law.
The severity of the injury will determine the amount of the claim in the personal injury. You may face issues, and if you try to settle things down on your own, you may need the help of a personal injury lawyer in Irvine.