Getting involved in a truck accident can be stressful and mentally draining. A collision can have a major impact than you think, unlike a car accident. Being hit by the truck will give you no time to think about anything else. This article will explain the advantages of hiring a truck accident attorney and when exactly you should hire the attorney.
Benefits of Hiring a Truck Accident Attorney.
It is important to seek medical treatment and get in touch with a truck accident attorney in Costa Mesa, who can assist you in dealing with road accidents. Here are some advantages of hiring a truck accident attorney:
- Trucks are bigger, and the collision is more forceful. You may even get serious injuries in an accident when a truck or a car are involved. However, injuries from a truck accident can be more severe than you may experience in a car accident. Moreover, all these companies can spend lots of money and hire an attorney to refuse the compensation. In such a situation, having a truck accident attorney in Newport Beach by your side can help you to win the case and get rightly compensated.
- When you have a large compensation pending with the trucking company because of damages and injuries, there is a high chance you may receive calls from insurance companies to give the statement, which will not go in your favor. You can simply answer or contact your attorney for any dispute-related queries.
- Having your attorney by your side can help you reveal the truth by investigating the matter in a better manner. There can be more hidden facts about your accident that you are aware of. For example, the insurance company may tell you that the accident occurred quite unexpectedly, which could’ve occurred due to the driver’s negligence.
Circumstances when you need to get a Lawyer for a Truck Accident.
Road accidents are uncertain. You never know where your life can flip upside down, as this accident has many negative repercussions. In this section, we will cover the main circumstances when you must get a lawyer for the truck accident:
Involvement of multiple parties
In some types of accidents, both drivers can be involved. However, truck accidents are different. It is quite surprising how many truck accident victims are unaware of all the potentially at-fault parties in their accidents. It means you must be missing additional compensation to cover the damages.
Unsure about where to negotiate
A truck accident case can be quite overwhelming. If you are unsure where to start or how to negotiate, consider reaching out to an experienced and trusted truck accident attorney in Costa Mesa. At Castro & Co., we focus on the individual.
A lot of damages
In case you have been involved any truck accident, there are chances that you will face losses like-
- Medical bills, doctor visits, treated-related expenses, or prescription medications.
- Lost wages and loss of earning capacity.
- Pain and suffering damages.
- Cost of vehicle repair
- Wrongful death damages.
If you have faced a lot of damage, you need to receive the compensation you deserve. So it is important to hire a truck accident lawyer as soon as possible so that they can ensure that you are on track to seek a fair amount of recovery.
The insurance company is giving you trouble
When there is the involvement of several parties in the truck accident, it often means that more than one insurance policy is involved. For instance, the trucking company will have an insurance policy for the truck driver and one for the truck itself.
Dealing with the insurance company right after the accident can be quite overwhelming. This is quite common that the insurance company to reach out to the truck accident victims right after the accident and offer a lowball settlement. To avoid such a situation, it is better to have a truck accident lawyer who can handle the insurance companies on your behalf.
Contact Castro & Co for a Truck Accident Lawyer.
At Castro & Co., we have years of experience helping truck accident victims win the settlement. The entire team of Castro & Co. comprises dedicated and proficient law experts committed to delivering practical and efficient services to exceed our client’s needs. We believe that all our work must always be of the highest quality.
You can contact a truck accident lawyer in Irvine to take legal action against the at-fault driver. We are dedicated to maintaining these high standards within a framework. Contact us today to learn more, or set an appointment with our attorney to hire a Truck accident lawyer.